$50 and $60 Discount Tickets for the Newport Jazz Festival Available at Newport Visitors Center Through July 4
Head to the Newport Visitors Information Center, 23 America’s Cup Avenue, by Tuesday, July 4, to take advantage of the great local discount for tickets to the Newport Jazz Festival® presented by Natixis Global Asset Management. Discount tickets are just $50 for the concert at Fort Adams State Park on Friday, August 4, and $60 for General Admission tickets for concerts on Saturday, August 5, and Sunday, August 6.This special discount for local residents and visitors to Newport is not available on-line.
Beginning Wednesday, July 5, single-day tickets for Friday will be $65 in advance and $75 at the gate. Tickets for Saturday and Sunday will be $79 in advance and then $89 on festival days, if available.
Newport Festivals Foundation, Inc.’s local ticket and information office, located at 770 Aquidneck Avenue in Middletown, opens on July 5. Office hours are Tuesday through Friday, Noon – 6:00 pm, and Saturday, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. The office accepts cash, checks and all major credit cards.
Tickets will be available at the local office for all Newport Jazz Festival events, while supplies last, including the Friday opening night concert at the International Tennis Hall of Fame at the Newport Casino.
The following Newport Jazz Festival tickets will be sold at both the Foundation’s local office and the Visitors Information Center while supplies last:
- General Admission single and multi-day tickets for concerts at Fort Adams
- $20 Student tickets for concerts at the Fort. High school students older than 15 and college students must use the Student Gate and present valid ID to enter the festival. Students without valid ID will be directed to the Box Office to pay the difference of a General Admission ticket.
All single and multiple-day tickets can be purchased on-line atwww.newportjazz.org. Services charges apply for all on-line purchases.
Log on to www.discovernewport.org for Newport Visitors Information Center office hours.
The 2017 Newport Jazz Festival presented by Natixis Global Asset Management takes place August 4 – 6 at Fort Adams State Park and the International Tennis Hall of Fame at the Newport Casino. Artists include The Roots; Béla Fleck & The Flecktones; Snarky Puppy; Andra Day; Leslie Odom, Jr.; Branford Marsalis Quartet; Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue; Rhiannon Giddens, Christian McBride Big Band with Special Guests; Cécile McLorin Salvant; Maria Schneider Orchestra; Hudson: Jack DeJohnette, Larry Grenadier, John Medeski & John Scofield; Maceo Parker; Vijay Iyer & Wadada Leo Smith and many more. Stay tuned for additional information on festival artists in the coming weeks.
For the complete line-up, tickets and more information, visit www.newportjazz.org, call the Newport Festivals Foundation hotline at (401) 848-5055 or e-mail jazztickets@newportfestivals. org.
The Latest From WUN
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record
- Living History Event brings re-enactors, spectators to Butts Hill Fort
- Opinion: Portsmouth voters must reject Question 2
- Grammy-Nominated Artist Leigh Nash playing Club Passim Tuesday, November 2