Citing the need for a year-round economy, Michael “Mike” Smith, republican candidate for State Senate in District 13 (Jamestown, Newport), announced in a press release today that he will unveil parts of his economic plan at his Campaign Kickoff tonight in Jamestown. The event will be held at 6:30 pm at the Bay Voyage Restaurant in Jamestown.
All Jamestown and Newport residents are encouraged to attend and donations are not required, according to the release. Event information can be found at this link: https://www.eventbrite.
The Latest From WUN
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record
- Living History Event brings re-enactors, spectators to Butts Hill Fort
- Opinion: Portsmouth voters must reject Question 2
- Grammy-Nominated Artist Leigh Nash playing Club Passim Tuesday, November 2