Christine Marie (Peters) Baesemann, 63 of Newport, RI and Manville, RI passed away on Monday, April 3, 2017 in Woonsocket. She was the wife of the late Alfred H. Baesemann Sr.
Born in Newport on April 30, 1953, she was the daughter of the late Henry (Pete) Peters Sr. and Evelyn Ferris Peters Lutz. Christine worked as a pharmacy technician for many years on Aquidneck Island.
She is survived by her sons, Alfred Jr. and his wife Fawn of Vermont, Jason and his wife Christy of Manville, RI and Pete and his wife Heather of Smithfield, RI. She is also survived by her grandchildren, Christopher, Austin, and Jacob of Vermont, Riley Alexis, Abigail, Hunter, Ethan and Olivia all of RI.
Her brothers, Henry, Eric and Tony Peters all of New Mexico, several nieces, nephews, cousins, aunts and uncles also survive her.
Visiting hours will be held on Thursday, April 6, 2017 from 4-7pm in the O’Neill-Hayes Funeral Home, 465 Spring Street, Newport, RI. Burial will be held on Friday, April 7, 2017 at Newport Memorial Park, Howland Avenue, Middletown at 10 am.
The Latest From WUN
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season
- Holidays at the Newport Mansions returns to The Breakers, Marble House, and The Elms starting November 20
- Oakland Forest in Portsmouth will be inducted into the national Old-Growth Forest Network
- Stop & Shop to hold a one-day career fair at all 27 Rhode Island locations
- RI Music Educators call on state, school districts to fund music & arts education