In celebration of 37 years in business, Sardella’s will once again offer original menu prices from 1980!
Sardella’s Italian Restaurant was founded by former mayor of Newport, Richard Sardella, in 1980. Newport’s oldest Italian Restaurant celebrated their 35th Anniversary in 2015 by offering their 1980 menu and pricing to the public for just one day, in 2016 they have expanded the offer to include three days. In 2017, Sardella’s will offer their 1980’s prices over four days, every Thursday in April.
“April 2017 marks our Thirty-seventh year Anniversary and we’re eager to share the celebration. Please join us every Thursday in April (6th, 13th, 20th, 27th) so we can return to where it all began with our original menu prices thirty-seven years ago. This is Sardella’s way of thanking you for your continued patronage. We hope to continue serving you to the best of our abilities for the next thirty-seven years and beyond,” Sardella’s shared on their Facebook Page.
Sardella’s is located at 30 Memorial Boulevard and online at www.sardellas.com. Reservations may be made by calling 401-849-6312.
The Latest From WUN
- Newport woman is first-ever female to win Citizens Pell Bridge Run
- What’s Up This Week: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Full Moon Bike ride, The Exorcist, & more
- Newport Garden Club to host a talk by ‘The Seedhuntress’
- Changing seasons, changing exhibits at Little Compton Historical Society
- ‘Rock The Mansion’ raises more than $150,000 for Newport Mental Health