The following items of business will go in front of Newport City Council at their regularly scheduled Council Meeting on Wednesday, March 22nd at 6:30 pm.
This meeting will take place inside Council Chambers at Newport City Hall and is open to the public.
This docket, along with all supporting documents and live video of the event (as it happens), can be viewed on the City of Newport website – “Council Agendas and Minutes.” Council Meetings can be viewed on Cox Cable, Channel 18 after the meeting; check local listings for dates and times.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://whatsupnewp.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/DocumentViewer-1.pdf” title=”DocumentViewer (1)”]
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)