The following items of business will go in front of Newport City Council at their regularly scheduled Council Meeting on Wednesday, March 22nd at 6:30 pm.
This meeting will take place inside Council Chambers at Newport City Hall and is open to the public.
This docket, along with all supporting documents and live video of the event (as it happens), can be viewed on the City of Newport website – “Council Agendas and Minutes.” Council Meetings can be viewed on Cox Cable, Channel 18 after the meeting; check local listings for dates and times.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://whatsupnewp.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/DocumentViewer-1.pdf” title=”DocumentViewer (1)”]
More from What’s Up Newp
- Newport Illuminated Boat Parade canceled due to weather
- Six Picks: The best in local music this weekend – Neutral Nation, Deer Tick and the All-Star Stars
- MLK Center to host free community holiday dinner on December 1
- Newport, Tiverton groups sharing $660,000 in grants to strengthen nonprofits led by people of color
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Schemers ring in the holiday season at The Met
- Blackstone River Theatre Holiday Craft Fair and Festival returns with 24 crafters and live music
- Just My Opinion: What are you thankful for in 2021?
- Newport Jazz Festival releases 2021 Thank You Video
- RITBA: For the first time since the pandemic began, traffic returning to 2019 levels on Pell Bridge
- Singing For Shelter returns December 1 – 22, nightly virtual live concerts will raise money for local shelters