Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina, formerly The Hyatt Regency Newport Hotel & Spa, will once again transform Pineapples on the Bay to Polar Pineapples during the Newport Winter Festival!
Try a signature infused cocktail or specialty hot drink (alcoholic and non-alcoholic options available) while enjoying views of the bay. This year we will have a variety of ice sculptures and an ice luge!
There will be heaters and free hot chocolate at the Five33 Lounge with Newport Winter Festival Bracelet. No tickets needed.
Polar Pineapples will be open from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday, February 17th; Saturday, February 18th; Friday, February 24th and Saturday February 25th.
- February 11, 2016 – Polar Pineapples, Rhode Island’s Largest Ice Bar, Will Open This Weekend In Newport.
More from What’s Up Newp
- Newport Illuminated Boat Parade canceled due to weather
- Six Picks: The best in local music this weekend – Neutral Nation, Deer Tick and the All-Star Stars
- MLK Center to host free community holiday dinner on December 1
- Newport, Tiverton groups sharing $660,000 in grants to strengthen nonprofits led by people of color
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Schemers ring in the holiday season at The Met
- Blackstone River Theatre Holiday Craft Fair and Festival returns with 24 crafters and live music
- Just My Opinion: What are you thankful for in 2021?
- Newport Jazz Festival releases 2021 Thank You Video
- RITBA: For the first time since the pandemic began, traffic returning to 2019 levels on Pell Bridge
- Singing For Shelter returns December 1 – 22, nightly virtual live concerts will raise money for local shelters