Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina, formerly The Hyatt Regency Newport Hotel & Spa, will once again transform Pineapples on the Bay to Polar Pineapples during the Newport Winter Festival!
Try a signature infused cocktail or specialty hot drink (alcoholic and non-alcoholic options available) while enjoying views of the bay. This year we will have a variety of ice sculptures and an ice luge!
There will be heaters and free hot chocolate at the Five33 Lounge with Newport Winter Festival Bracelet. No tickets needed.
Polar Pineapples will be open from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday, February 17th; Saturday, February 18th; Friday, February 24th and Saturday February 25th.
- February 11, 2016 – Polar Pineapples, Rhode Island’s Largest Ice Bar, Will Open This Weekend In Newport.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)