Thomas J. Sears, 62, of Pawtucket passed away unexpectedly at Memorial Hospital on February 7, 2017 after a brief illness.
Born in Newport, RI, on November 16, 1954 he was the son of the late Albert J. and Bella M. (Morris) Sears.
Tom was a caring and quiet, loving person, who also loved animals. In his working years he was a manager at David’s Bar in Newport, a manager at the Congregational Church in Newport, and most recently a Rehab Counselor and House Manager in Pawtucket. He will be greatly missed by many friends and relatives.
He leaves three sisters, Kathryn Sherman of Jacksonville, FL, Diane Sears of Portsmouth, and Sharon Welch and her husband Eugene of Middletown, and also several nieces and nephews.
Funeral Services will be on Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 10:00am in St. Columba Cemetery Chapel, Brown’s Lane, Middletown.
The Latest From WUN
- What’s Up This Week: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Full Moon Bike ride, The Exorcist, & more
- Newport Garden Club to host a talk by ‘The Seedhuntress’
- Changing seasons, changing exhibits at Little Compton Historical Society
- ‘Rock The Mansion’ raises more than $150,000 for Newport Mental Health
- Obituary: Grace Elaine Kinnunen