One of Newport’s great beauties, “Holly House,” located at 11 Berkeley Avenue, has been sold for $2.75 million, according to Lila Delman Real Estate International (LDREI). Alex Thursby and Kim Doherty, Sales Associates at LDREI, represented the seller.
This is the second highest sale in Newport year-to-date following the sale of Ocean Lawn for $11.65 million by Melanie Delman, President/Broker of LDREI, last month, according to data from the Rhode Island Statewide MLS.*
Holly House is a timeless and elegant estate on almost an acre with mature trees and a beautiful lawn. Measuring 5,000 square feet across three stories, the house has eight bedrooms, six fireplaces, a grand entry hall, and a separate guest cottage.
“This sale represents the continued strength of the Newport market and the demand for in-town properties,” commented Alex Thursby.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- Governor McKee signs Rhode Island African Heritage and History Curriculum Bill
- 31 open houses happening this weekend (July 30 – August 1)
- A1 Roofing & Construction teams up with FabNewport to further FabGolf program for local youth
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools