A beachfront home located at 119 Atlantic Avenue sold for $1.625 million, marking the highest price for a beachfront home in Misquamicut in the last 4 years, according to data from the Rhode Island Statewide MLS*.
Prior to this record sale, 495 Atlantic Avenue sold for $1.2 million on January 13. Lila Delman Real Estate International was both the listing and selling company in both transactions.
Lori Joyal, Manager, represented the sellers and facilitated for the buyers.
“Misquamicut Beach is now thriving after a setback from Hurricane Sandy. The community has bound together while construction and renovations continue which represent the refreshed demand for beachfront homes. These two homes represented extraordinary views along with one of the most beautiful stretch of miles and miles of beachfront. 2017 has seen the rebound as exemplified in these two significant sales.” commented Lori.
119 Atlantic Avenue epitomizes coastal perfection. The beachfront home was fully renovated and was recently featured in a Pottery Barn Catalog photo shoot. Additionally, 495 Atlantic Avenue was chosen for the 2015 HGTV “Tiny House” award.
*This representation is based in whole or in part on data supplied by the State-Wide Multiple Listing Service. The MLS does not guarantee and is not in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the MLS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
The Latest From WUN
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Dune”
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Minks rock Askew (October 21, 2021)
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch