Cluny School will hold an Open House for the public on Sunday, January 29th from 11am- 1pm and on Wednesday, February 1st from 10am- 12 noon.
In addition to the open houses, Cluny School will commemorate National Catholic Schools Week, from January 29th to February 3rd, with breakfast events for students and parents, a celebration of mass, Science Fair for 7th and 8th graders, National Junior Honor Society Induction Ceremony and Buddy Class service projects.
Cluny is an independent, co-educational Catholic day school serving students in preschool through Grade 8. Prospective parents are invited to tour the facility, meet the faculty and mingle with current students and their parents. Staff will be on hand to answer questions on tuition and tuition assistance.
Among its many attributes, Cluny School offers a caring learning environment, friendly and spirited student body, spacious campus and twice-daily recess. The benefits include multiple child discounts, before and after care and after school enrichment and sports programs.
For more information on the admissions process, contact Robin Tagliaferri, Admissions Coordinator at (401) 847-6043 or email email@example.com. Cluny School is located at 75 Brenton Road near scenic Ocean Drive, Fort Adams State Park, The Blue Garden and the Swiss Village Farm (SVF Foundation).
The Latest From WUN
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record
- Living History Event brings re-enactors, spectators to Butts Hill Fort
- Opinion: Portsmouth voters must reject Question 2
- Grammy-Nominated Artist Leigh Nash playing Club Passim Tuesday, November 2