It’s a girl!
The first baby to be born in Newport in the new year arrived at 10:01 p.m. on January 1st, according to Newport Hospital.
Bailey Raine Libbey is the daughter of Richard and Michelle Libbey of Newport, Bailey weighed in at 7 lbs., 5.2 oz.
“Bailey Raine, with your first breath you took ours away! We love you!” said Bailey’s parents, according to Newport Hospital.a retired coast guard machinery technician senior chief, and Michelle, who is active duty, currently stationed at Point Judith in Narragansett as a food service specialist.
Bailey’s parents are Richard, a retired coast guard machinery technician senior chief, and Michelle, who is active duty, currently stationed at Point Judith in Narragansett as a food service specialist.
Women and Infants Hospital in Providence welcomed the first new baby of the new year in Rhode Island. Little Carla Jean De-Leon came into the world at 12:05 a.m. on January 1st, according to NBC 10.
The Latest From WUN
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Sarah Potenza, Elvis Costello and more
- Obituary: Julian C. Clinton
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season