Looking for a place to dine or drink this Christmas Eve, here’s a quick look at what’s open.
- Brick Alley Pub – Open until 4 p.m.
- Clarke Cooke House – Open until 1 a.m.
- Diego’s – Open until 6 p.m.
- Fifth Element: Closed
- IHOP of Middletown – Open until 7 p.m.
- Midtown Oyster Bar – Open until 1 a.m.
- Mokka Coffeehouse – Open until 12 p.m.
- Perro Salado – Open at 11:30 a.m., until ?
- Saltwater at Newport Harbor Hotel – Open and serving dinner
- Speakeasy Bar & Grill – Closed
- Tavern On Broadway – Open until 1 a.m.
- The Wharf Pub – Open until 6 p.m.
This story will be updated as we confirm restaurant hours.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Obituary: Joanne Donnelly Maher
- Obituary: Ralph E. Morgan
- Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival returns September 17 – 19
- Governor McKee, RIDE, and RIDOH release updated PreK-12 Health and Safety Guidance for the 2021-2022 School Year
- Newport to require masks in city-owned buildings beginning August 2
- FirstWorks Live – Roger Williams Park free Summer Concert Series continues Sunday 8-1 with Voces de Los Andes
- Newport Folk 2021 – “Folk On” Part 2 Day 2 (Tuesday, July 27)
- Obituary: Rayfield Drowne Jr.
- Redwood Library & Athenaeum to house a portion of the Dr. Patrick T. Conley Library
- Governor, RIDOH, Newport City officials, community partners to host canvassing effort on Wednesday to encourage vaccination