It’s officially the biggest drinking day of the year! How did this happen so fast? As the holiday’s approach we can’t be thankful enough for all the support we get from Beer Reps, and most importantly our regulars.
Now that the summer is over we love seeing familiar faces. Yes, of course we appreciate the business but we also appreciate seeing the same faces every weekend with great conversation. We appreciate everyone coming in every week to see the new beers and food items we are offering.
Our beer reps are what not only keep this fun but exciting with specialty beers coming in but coming in for our events, Spending time chatting with guests about the brewery and you can easily see how passionate they are about the brands they represent. There’s something to be said when Dan Nieves from Allagash will be driving from CT to educate our staff on beer, Or when Jeff Nelson and Bobby Sanville from Ballast Point drive down to Newport from CT and Providence just to say hello. Our relationships with all of our beer reps are super important and we appreciate all you do!
This coming Tuesday come join us for our “What about barrels night” with Allagash Brewing from 6-9pm! Dan will be here talking about the barrel aging process they do at Allagash.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
The Latest From WUN
- Weather Alert: High Wind Warning issued for the region – Storm arrives Tuesday
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more