We’d like to know what you’re thinking. Beginning today, WhatsUpNewp and WhatsUpRhodeIsland will initiate weekly polling on a variety of topics. By participating you’ll be sending an important message to decisions, from your local city or town government to federal elected officials.
With the holiday season upon us, we’re interested to measure whether shoppers will be spending more this holiday season, or less, and where they intend to do their shopping.
[os-widget path=”/ryanbelmore/holiday-shopping” of=”ryanbelmore” comments=”false”]
More From What’s Up Newp
- This Day in RI History: May 18, 1652 – Rhode Island becomes the first colony to pass an anti-slavery law
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now
- Rhode Island Hospitality Jobs: RI Hospitality Association launches new website for employers and job seekers
- Governor McKee, RIDOH change up COVID-19 press conference schedule, will now take place every other Thursday
- CCRI hosts 5th Annual Raising Opportunities Benefit to support students’ ‘comeback’ amidst pandemic