We’d like to know what you’re thinking. Beginning today, WhatsUpNewp and WhatsUpRhodeIsland will initiate weekly polling on a variety of topics. By participating you’ll be sending an important message to decisions, from your local city or town government to federal elected officials.
With the holiday season upon us, we’re interested to measure whether shoppers will be spending more this holiday season, or less, and where they intend to do their shopping.
[os-widget path=”/ryanbelmore/holiday-shopping” of=”ryanbelmore” comments=”false”]
The Latest From WUN
- Weather Alert: High Wind Warning issued for the region – Storm arrives Tuesday
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more