Tickets go on sale today at 12 p.m. for the 35th Annual Great Chowder Cook-Off, the original and longest-running chowder championship in the country!
Starting today at 12 p.m. and through December 31st, chowder fans can pick up $15 discounted tickets for the annual event that is scheduled from 12 p.m. – 8 p.m. on Saturday, June 10th at Fort Adams State Park.
The event features recipes of award-winning chefs representing restaurants, catering companies, clam shacks, distributors, culinary schools and institutional dining facilities.
Discounted tickets are limited but the first to grab tickets also get access to ChowdaHead Club including early access to the festival for the Chowder Power Hour before the gates officially open so you can get the very first tastes of the 2017 chowder creations!
Admission to the Great Chowder Cook-Off also includes other fun ingredients, such as The Newport Oyster Festival, Oyster Shuck & Slurping Contests, Beer Shucking, live music and a variety of activities for the littlenecks. Aside from the endless chowder, there will be a variety of other food options for sale.
For more information on the Great Chowder Cook-Off, please visit newportwaterfrontevents.com or contact the Newport Waterfront Events team at (888) 900-8640 or by email at email@example.com.
The Latest From WUN
- Tony® Award-Winning Musical “Million Dollar Quartet” coming to Boston’s Boch Center October 29th + 30th
- Gerry Goldstein: For Mercy’s sake, he stood guard through the night
- City of Newport: A portion of the Cliff Walk will be closed on Monday for maintenance
- Newport String Quartet to perform Dvorak, Montgomery, and Tate at St Columba’s
- ‘Normandie’ estate on Ocean Drive sells for $12.5 million