Looking to get out of the house today and grab a drink with family or friends? Here’s what bars are open around Newport on Thanksgiving night.
22 Bowens: Open regular hours.
Benjamins: Open at 5pm.
Buskers: Open at 7pm.
Clarke Cooke House : Open, serving food until 9pm.
Fastnet Pub: Open at 5pm.
IYAC: Typically open at 6:30pm.
O’Brien’s Pub: Typically open at 8pm.
Pour Judgment: Open at 5 pm.
Tavern On Broadway: Open at 1pm, dinner being served at 5pm.
The Mooring: Open 12pm – 8pm.
Vanderbilt Grace: Bar open until 10 pm.
White Horse Tavern: Bar open from 11 am to 7pm.
Looking for something a bit more formal?Although many restaurants have been completely booked for weeks, here are 10 restaurants serving Thanksgiving Dinner in Newport.
The Latest From WUN
- Tony® Award-Winning Musical “Million Dollar Quartet” coming to Boston’s Boch Center October 29th + 30th
- Gerry Goldstein: For Mercy’s sake, he stood guard through the night
- City of Newport: A portion of the Cliff Walk will be closed on Monday for maintenance
- Newport String Quartet to perform Dvorak, Montgomery, and Tate at St Columba’s
- ‘Normandie’ estate on Ocean Drive sells for $12.5 million