Three Rhode Island culinary venues, as well as some beautiful shots of Rhode Island, appeared on The Chew earlier this week.
In the pre-recorded October 19th episode, The Chew Crew visited Stone Acre Pantry (Newport), Johnson & Wales University (Providence) and Ocean House (Watch Hill)!
The Chew is ABC’s daytime program that serves up everything food-from cooking and home entertaining to food trends, restaurants, holidays and more all aimed at making life better, fuller and more fun. The show often features celebrity chefs Mario Batali, Michael Symon, and Carla Hall, lifestyle expert Clinton Kelly and fresh face of healthy living Daphne Oz.
Rhode Island appears at approximately 19:30.
For more information on The Chew, visit http://abc.go.com/shows/the-chew.
The Latest From WUN
- City of Newport: A portion of the Cliff Walk will be closed on Monday for maintenance
- Newport String Quartet to perform Dvorak, Montgomery, and Tate at St Columba’s
- ‘Normandie’ estate on Ocean Drive sells for $12.5 million
- On the market for a new home? Check out these 29 open houses happening this weekend
- Six Picks: The best in local music this weekend – Popovic, Nelson, and a Legend