As we make our way quickly towards the end of October, many restaurants (particularly among the waterfront) are preparing to call it a season and close during the off-season until next spring.
While a lot of the restaurants wait until after the Bowen’s Wharf Seafood Festival, some have already battened down the hatches.
The What’sUpNewp Crew has started to compile a list of when some of Newport’s beloved seasonal restaurants will close, check back often for updates.
- 22 Bowen’s – Portside closes after Bowen’s Wharf Seafood Festival (October 15 – 16)
- Belle’s Cafe – Open through December for breakfast and lunch.
- Castle Hill – Lawn closes on October 10th.
- Clarke Cooke House – Summer Sushi has ended.
- Flo’s in Middletown – Open Thursday – Sunday until Thanksgiving. Closed Thanksgiving weekend through March.
- Landing Restaurant- Will close after Bowen’s Wharf Seafood Festival (October 15-16).
- Marina Cafe & Pub – Will close on October 16th for winter.
- Port Restaurant – Last day will be October 16th.
- Smokehouse – Closed on October 10th for winter.
- Top Of Newport (Roofdeck at Hotel Viking) – Closed for season
This story will be updated as we receive more information from restaurants.