Newport (and thousands of other cities and towns) will head to the polls in less than three weeks to cast their votes on everything from who they want to represent them in the White House, City Hall and School Committee.
We hope this mock election reminds you to vote on November 8th and inspires you to take the time to research the candidates and questions you will be voting on. To find your polling place and to see your sample ballot, visit https://vote.sos.ri.gov/.
Results will be published next week.
[os-widget path=”/ryanbelmore/newport-mock-election” of=”ryanbelmore” comments=”false”]
WhatsUpNewp is profiling each of the statewide referenda, in what promises to be a spirited election from the presidency to local public offices and local issues.
Check back soon for more information on the upcoming ballot….
The Latest From WUN
- Tony® Award-Winning Musical “Million Dollar Quartet” coming to Boston’s Boch Center October 29th + 30th
- Gerry Goldstein: For Mercy’s sake, he stood guard through the night
- City of Newport: A portion of the Cliff Walk will be closed on Monday for maintenance
- Newport String Quartet to perform Dvorak, Montgomery, and Tate at St Columba’s
- ‘Normandie’ estate on Ocean Drive sells for $12.5 million