Detectives from the Newport Police Department are seeking the public’s assistance in identifying a gentleman who is suspected of an ATM Machine Skimmer Crime.
From Newport Police Department:
Below are two photos that depict a suspect in an active police investigation involving an ATM Machine Skimmer Crime. People’s personal Credit/Bank Card information is skimmed onto a device that is subsequently used to make fraudulent purchases, etc… Using your information. The incident was reported to NPD on 9/10/16 and most likely occurred sometime between 9/7/16 and 9/10/16.
Any information on this person should be sent to:
Detective Jason Head
Newport Police Department
Newport, RI 02840
The Latest From WUN
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Sarah Potenza, Elvis Costello and more
- Obituary: Julian C. Clinton
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season