You may want to cover your outdoor plants this evening.
The National Weather Service in Taunton has issued a Frost Advisory for Coastal Massachusetts and Rhode Island, which includes Bristol and Newport. With temperatures expected to fall into the mid 30’s in our area, the advisory will be in effect from 10 p.m. on Wednesday evening until 9 a.m. on Thursday morning.
Due to the forecast of widespread frost, the National Weather Service warns that sensitive vegetation and outdoor plants may be killed if left or uncovered
The Latest From WUN
- Holidays at the Newport Mansions returns to The Breakers, Marble House, and The Elms starting November 20
- Oakland Forest in Portsmouth will be inducted into the national Old-Growth Forest Network
- Stop & Shop to hold a one-day career fair at all 27 Rhode Island locations
- RI Music Educators call on state, school districts to fund music & arts education
- Wilbury Theatre Group launches Pay-What-You-Can ticket structure for all performances