Cluny School will hold two Open Houses on Saturday, 5 November from Noon to 2PM and on Wednesday, 9 November from 10am- Noon. All are welcome!
Prospective parents are invited to tour the facility, meet the faculty and mingle with current students and their parents. Examples of student work will be on view in the classrooms and staff will be on hand to answer questions on tuition and tuition assistance.
Among its many attributes, Cluny School offers a caring learning environment, friendly and spirited student body, spacious campus and twice-daily recess. The benefits include multiple child discounts, before and after care and after school enrichment and sports programs.
Cluny School is an independent, co-educational Catholic day school serving students in preschool through Grade 8. Founded in 1957 by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Cluny, the school welcomes students of diverse background and offers rolling admissions. Space is currently available in selected grades. Cluny School offers military discounts to families associated with the Newport Naval War College.
For more information on the admission process or the upcoming open house, contact Robin Tagliaferri, Admissions Coordinator at (401) 847-6043 or email rtagliaferri@ clunyschool.org. Cluny School is located at 75 Brenton Road near scenic Ocean Drive, Fort Adams State Park, The Blue Garden and the Swiss Village Farm (SVF Foundation).
For more info on applying to Cluny School, visit our website at http://clunyschool.org/.
More From What’s Up Newp
- United Way and Women United partner with the community for annual children’s book drive throughout May
- Passim School of Music to honor Bob Dylan ahead of his 80th birthday
- BJ’s Wholesale Club will host a hiring day on May 15, looking to fill 80 open positions across Rhode Island
- Charlestown Seafood Festival returns August 6 – 8
- Barrington home built by golfer Brad Faxon sells for more than $4.5 million