National Coffee Day, an occasion that is used to promote and celebrate coffee as a beverage, is celebrated in the United States on September 29th.
Also celebrating National Coffee Day on September 29th is Australia, Canada, Scotland, Belgium, England, Ethiopia, Hungary, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, Sweden, United States, Japan, Austria, Romania, Philippines and Taiwan.
Take The What’sUpNewp Poll: Where’s The Best Place For a Cup of Coffee in Newport, RI?
The first official date International Coffee Day will be celebrated on October 1st 2015. This day will be used to promote fair trade coffee and to raise awareness for the plight of the coffee growers.
More from What’s Up Newp
- 23 Open Houses to check out in Newport County this weekend
- Obituary: Eileen Schultz English
- Obituary: Joseph R Casale
- Gerry Goldstein: Horse sense from a cowboy philosopher
- Opinion: Lucy’s Hearth needs the community’s support now more than ever
- National Grid making progress in restoration efforts
- Celtic Woman’s “Postcards From Ireland” arriving at Mohegan Sun Arena on March 18, 2022
- What’s Up This Weekend: Salve Fall Festival Weekend, Halloween Hilarity, Trunk or Treat, and more
- Opinion – Rep. Carson: High stakes of appropriate coastal management
- Edward King House to serve as a new drop-off site for Meals on Wheels