Wondering where to find karaoke, trivia, live music, dancing, comedy or some other form of fun entertainment this week in Newport, RI? Here’s what’s happening around the City-By-The-Sea….
Newport, RI Live Music & Entertainment Listings
This information was provided to us by the venue or musicians, it is subject to change. Did we miss something or get something wrong? E-mail Ryan@whatsupnewp.com!
Monday, September 5th
- @ The Deck: Live music with Justin Pomfret from 5pm – 8pm.
- Fastnet: Live music with The Ubiquitones from 10pm to 1am.
- Fifth Element: Live music with The Groove Merchants from 7pm to 10pm
- Hotel Viking (Lounge): Live music with Chris Vaillancourt from 7pm to 11pm.
- Midtown Oyster Bar: Live music with Yacht Club Rejects from 9pm to 1am.
- One Pelham East: Live music with Bruce Jacques at 9pm.
- Parlor: Live music with Agent Orange w/Loud Ones & Really Bad Religion.
- Perro Salado: Live music with Julio Amaro from 6pm to 9pm.
- Pineapples On The Bay: Live music with Milt Javery from 6pm – 9pm.
- The Pier: Live music with Stu Kraus from 12pm – 4pm and The Playboys from 5pm – 9pm.
Tuesday, September 6th
- Sweet Berry Farm: Summer Concert Series at 5:30pm
- Wharf Pub: Open Mic at 8pm.
Wednesday, September 7th
- Buskers: Open mic night with Mike Warner from 9pm to 1am. No cover.
- Fastnet: Pub Trivia at 9pm.
- Norey’s Star Restaurant: Live music at 9pm. No cover.
- Perro Salado: Live music with The Throttles from 10pm to 1am. No cover.
- Sardella’s: Live Jazz music at 7:30pm. No cover.
Thursday, September 8th
- Celtica: Trivia at 9pm
- Jimmy’s Saloon: Open mic at 9pm.
- Hotel Viking: Live music at 7pm. No cover.
- Midtown Oyster Bar: Live music at 9pm.
- Norey’s Star Restaurant: Live jazz music at 7:30pm. No cover.
- Perro Salado: Live music with The HonkyTonk Knights from 9pm to 1am. No cover.
- Speakeasy: Live music with Justin Pomfret at 9pm.
Friday, September 9th
- Buskers: Live music from 9pm to 1am. No Cover.
- Celtica: Karaoke at 10pm. No cover.
- Clarke Cooke House: DJ & Dancing in the Boom Boom Room from 10pm to 1am. No cover.
- Firehouse Theater: Live improv comedy with The Bit Players at 8pm.
- Hotel Viking: Live music from 7pm – 11pm.
- Jimmy’s Saloon: Live music with at 9pm.
- Jo’s Bistro: Live music with John & Joanne from 7pm to 10pm. No cover.
- Midtown Oyster Bar: Live music at 10pm. No cover.
- Newport Blues Cafe: Live music at 9pm.
- One Pelham East: Live music at 9pm.
- Parlor Bar & Kitchen: Live music at 9pm.
- Speakeasy: Live music from 10pm to 1am. No cover.
- Studio 3: Dueling Pianos at 7:30pm
- Tavern On Broadway: Live Reggae music from 10pm to 1am. No cover.
- Wharf Pub: Live music at 8:30pm. No cover.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13
- Guest View – Sean O’Connor: Importance of Pride all year
- Home on Chastellux Avenue in Newport sells for $7.1 million