As expected, September was one of the busiest months when it came to events, fundraisers and activities around the City-By-The-Sea.
While covering dozens of events and posting hundreds of stories in the month of August, it’s the news that’s unexpected, original and breaking news that saw the most traffic on www.whatsupnewp.com.
More than 57,000 unique users, and more than 130,000 pageviews, made these the top 10 most-read stories in August.
The Latest From WUN
- City of Newport: A portion of the Cliff Walk will be closed on Monday for maintenance
- Newport String Quartet to perform Dvorak, Montgomery, and Tate at St Columba’s
- ‘Normandie’ estate on Ocean Drive sells for $12.5 million
- On the market for a new home? Check out these 29 open houses happening this weekend
- Six Picks: The best in local music this weekend – Popovic, Nelson, and a Legend