New England Patriots Tight End Rob Gronkowski took advantage of his rare Saturday off during Training Camp by spending the day in Newport, RI.
Gronkowski spent Saturday afternoon playing cornhole down on Waites Wharf at @ The Deck.
Gronkowski has apparently become fond of @ The Deck and The Landing, for the last several years he has spend a considerable amount of time at both establishments when off from training camp.
Gronkowski and the Patriots return to the Practice field tomorrow for an afternoon practice from 2:30pm – 4:45pm.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)