Usually on the second Monday of the month I’d be joined by Evan Smith from Discover Newport, because Evan is on vacation this week, I had a full show to talk about whatever need to be talked about (or what I wanted to talk about).
The show started off with a conversation about locally made gear that the 2016 USA Olympic Athletes received, we quickly and abruptly changed course to chat about the controversy about the proposed new fire/rescue boat, finally we were joined by Nick Lima to chat about the end of the Newport Gulls 2016 season.
Listen to the podcast below;
12:30pm to 1pm
1pm to 2pm
Listen to The Open Forum with Ryan Belmore every weekday from 12:30pm to 2pm on AM 1540 WADK.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up This Weekend in Newport County: May 14 – 16
- Beavertail Lighthouse, Watch Hill Lighthouse are being given away for free
- CDC: If you’re fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask – indoors or outdoors, in most settings
- Opinion: Our seniors have earned the comfort to know we value them
- Obituary: Scott James Sawyer