Marc Allen Fine Clothiers, located at 142 Bellevue Avenue, will host its annual end-of-summer sales bash from Saturday, August 6th – Sunday, August 14th. Now in its second year, the Bellevue Avenue menswear location has become the top shop for exclusive luxury brands and custom-made men’s clothes in Newport.
Guests shopping the sale will find end-of-summer pricing on some of Marc Allen’s top European brands, including Incotex, PT01, Inis Meain, Loro Piana, Sartoria Partenopea, Maurizio Baldassari, and Di Maestro, as well as his exclusive ‘MA’ by Marc Allen brand.
Marc Allen offers clients a full-range of custom clothing, including hand-made bespoke, made-to-measure formal wear, suits, sport coats, trousers, and shirts. Appointments are offered in-store, in office, or in-home depending on a client’s needs. Marc Allen also offers tailoring for outside purchases and transportation to the showroom if necessary.
Shop hours are Mondays – Fridays, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. and Sundays from 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Latest From WUN
- Weather Alert: High Wind Warning issued for the region – Storm arrives Tuesday
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more