Each week I like to highlight what beers are worth your time, money, that you can find in Newport and of course, are available at The Wharf Pub right now.
I like to share the wealth of craft beer love and knowledge with all coasts, so this week I chose to highlight a few West Coast breweries that are worth picking up at your favorite liquor store or stopping in the pub for.
If you ever find yourself on the West Coast, these are the breweries we also recommend visiting.
1. Golden Road Wolf Pup Session IPA (LA) ABV: 4.5%
Session IPA brewed with Simcoe, Chinook, Cascade, Equinox, Mosaic and Galaxy hops with notes of tropical fruits.
2. Ballast Point Orange Vanilla Fathom IPLA (San Diego) ABV: 7.0%
IPL (India Pale Lager) brewed with sweet oranges and huge notes of vabilla. This beer will remind you of a childhood treat.
3. Coronado 20th Anniversary Imperial IPA (Coronado) ABV: 10.0%
Straight from the Island, Coronado’s newest double IPA made specifically for they’re 20th Anniversary at the brewery.
4. Green Flash Tangerine IPA (Poway) ABV: 6.5%
Green Flash’s newest IPA with huge tangerine and citrus flavors.
The Wharf Pub is located at 37 Bowen’s Wharf and online at www.thewharfpubnewport.com.
More From What’s Up Newp
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million
- New York Yacht Club submits challenge and evolutionary draft protocol for 37th America's Cup
- Obituary: Minnie Parker
- What Sold: 29 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 3 - 10)
- What's Up at The Wayfinder and Nomi Park: Rhode Race activities, poolside yoga, eats, cocktails, and more