The old-fashioned, family- friendly Cluny Country Fair will take place on Sunday, 25 September, from 10am- 4pm on the school grounds at 75 Brenton Road.
The Country Fair offers carnival games and prizes, hay rides, and field games, including a zip line, Velcro wall, bounce house, climbing wall and Knockerball.
Visitors will be able to enjoy baked goods from their Country Kitchen, purchase a plant at the Green Thumb and patronize the craft fair. Enter your bid in a silent auction and take your chances in the major raffle (there’s a grand prize of $1,000). Family-friendly music will be offered throughout the day and Cluny Café will have hot and cold refreshments.
The Country Fair takes place rain or shine. There’s free admission and parking, and the grounds are wheelchair accessible. Free trolley shuttle service will be provided from Rogers High School located at 15 Wickham Road in Newport.
Artists, crafts people and vendors are welcome to reserve space on the fair grounds. To obtain an application, call the school office at 401.847.6043 or visit the website http://www.clunyschool.org/.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13