Theodore Phillip Springett, 84 of Newport passed away quietly on Thursday, July 7, 2016 at the Village House in Newport RI.
He is proceeded in death by his wife, Anna Elizabeth Springett. He enjoyed fishing, reading and spending time with his large extended Newport family.
He leaves behind 6 children Theodore Springett (Christal), David Springett (Emilia), Michael Springett (Kristine), Nancy Springett (Dennis Michaud), James Springett (Diana), and Elizabeth Springett, 13 grandchildren, and 7 great grandchildren and many lifelong friends.
Visiting hours will be held from 4-7 pm on Monday, July 11, 2016 at the O’Neill-Hayes Funeral Home, 465 Spring Street, Newport. A funeral service will be held on Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at Emmanuel Church, Dearborn Street, Newport at 2:30 pm. Burial will be private.
The Latest From WUN
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record
- Living History Event brings re-enactors, spectators to Butts Hill Fort
- Opinion: Portsmouth voters must reject Question 2
- Grammy-Nominated Artist Leigh Nash playing Club Passim Tuesday, November 2