Show homes are currently open for tours and seven homes are available for immediate occupancy this summer.
“This summer marks a new and exciting phase in the development of Newport Beach Club. We listened to market demands and responded to buyer interest with new luxury residential options that will be a perfect fit for any lifestyle – be that a large family compound or a quick weekend respite for two. In addition to new homes, we have enhanced our amenities, expanding water sport options and hiring our own tennis pro for racquet sport enthusiasts,” said Bob Dale, partner, Sun Homes.
A wide variety of home styles, each in a unique setting, will add to the stunning waterfront development:
- New Waterside Village (show home debuting July 8th)
- Cape Cottages / 1,900 – 2,300 s.f. (available for immediate occupancy)
- Waterside Condominiums / 1,200– 2,020 s.f. (now accepting reservations)
- Added Beach and Tennis Village homes (show homes open now and available for immediate occupancy)
- Beach Village Estates/ 3,500+ s.f. with waterfront home sites available
- Tennis Villas / 3,400 s.f. with open living concepts and private back yards
Future development will continue on the trajectory of lifestyle-driven design for young families, singles, couples and retirees. The homes are customized to each owner’s personal taste and the Club’s amenities are always evolving to better accommodate a year-round residence. Just this year, the Club expanded its water activities to include paddle boarding, sailing and kayaking, and hired a tennis pro to enhance the racquet program with group and private instruction and a lively tennis social and tournament schedule. Also new in 2016, Newport Beach Club members have access to special golf memberships at The Carnegie Abbey Club.
For Newport Beach Club sales, contact the team of new home sales specialists via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (401) 293-5025. The exclusive broker is C.A.P.E and exclusive marketing is being executed by The Marketing Directors.
Newport Beach Club is located at 195 Newport Harbor Drive in Portsmouth, Rhode Island.