What’s On Tap at The Wharf Pub is a sponsored weekly column written by Sarah Fimple, Beverage Manager of The Wharf Pub. It’s meant to keep you in the know of what their serving up for beverages, food and entertainment.
The Wharf Pub is currently featuring 20 draft lines (mostly New England based beer companies) and 63 bottles (local, domestic and international favorites).
Our flight this week is:
“The Craft not Crap Flight $12
This week we are featuring:
Black Hog Granola Brown
Revival What Cheer Pilsner
Dogfish Head Alternate Takes #1
We teamed up with Whalers Brewing Co out of Wakefield, RI who brew a beer just for us here at the Wharf Pub. This week we will have they’re Oak Aged Porter. Come get it while it lasts!
Come snag a seat on the Porch and what better way to cool down than a cold pint of Cider? This week we have East Ciders Austin Honey on draft and they’re Pineapple in a can!
Coronado Brewing has made its way to our draft lines as well as our can list here at the Pub. Also new this week is they’re Easy Up Pale Ale.
Events coming up at the Wharf Pub:
June 15th- Summer of Love Pint Night on the Porch! Come spin the wheel of prizes and win something from the brewery from 6-9 PM.
June 16th- Come Hop on the Bus with Otter Creek Brewing! Meet the brewery rep Russ Beauregard for a chance to wine tickets to the Dead & Company show on Fenway Park with the brewer!
Friday: Live music at 8pm. No cover.
Saturday: Live music at 8pm. No cover.
Sunday: Live music at 2pm. No cover.
Tuesday: Open Mic Night at 8pm-Sing a song and get a complimentary burger or sandwich
Thursday: Bingo at 8pm. Bingo cards cost just $1 and you can win prizes such as gift certificates for dinner at The Wharf Pub
The Wharf Pub is located at 37 Bowen’s Wharf and online at www.thewharfpubnewport.com.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13
- Guest View – Sean O’Connor: Importance of Pride all year
- Home on Chastellux Avenue in Newport sells for $7.1 million
- Frank Prosnitz: My Jazz Festival’s Top Picks
- Gerry Goldstein: Word horseplay draws some pun-gent responses