Pyrotecnico will put on a fireworks display from the field adjacent to the Eisenhower House on Saturday, June 11th for a private event happening at the Eisenhower House at Fort Adams State Park, the fireworks are scheduled to last for 22 minutes between 9:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Sources tell us that the “huge fireworks display” is “for a wedding at the Eisenhower House”.
Another source tells us it was a $55,000 display.
From Newport, fireworks should be able to be seen when facing west/south west, Fort Adams State Park is closed to the public at that time of the night and Eisenhower House is closed to the public for the private event.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune
- Apple Picking Season has arrived! “Six Picks” Orchards in Newport County and beyond
- Jamestown Arts Center seeks artist submissions for ‘RAW: Reassessment and Wonder’
- National Data shows an increase in child poverty and uninsured children
- 24th International Seapower Symposium taking place at Naval War College this week
- Obituary: Anne S. Gadoury
- Obituary: John Richard Davidson