The Town Of Portsmouth has announced that they will host a roundtable discussion for interested parties regarding issues between neighbors of the McCorrie Beach neighborhood on Thursday, June 23rd at 7 p.m. in the Portsmouth Town Council chambers.
“Led by Police Chief Thomas Lee, this important discussion will touch upon various neighborhood concerns”, Richard Rainer, Town Administrator shared in a release. “The goal is for residents to reach consensus on issues affecting their neighborhood,” Rainer concluded.
This Facebook Post by McCorrie Point Beach, which shares the following short description “An eight acre barrier beach that has and will continue to be enjoyed and respected by residents of McCorrie.”, shared the following on Tuesday;
More from What’s Up Newp
- 23 Open Houses to check out in Newport County this weekend
- Obituary: Eileen Schultz English
- Obituary: Joseph R Casale
- Gerry Goldstein: Horse sense from a cowboy philosopher
- Opinion: Lucy’s Hearth needs the community’s support now more than ever
- National Grid making progress in restoration efforts
- Celtic Woman’s “Postcards From Ireland” arriving at Mohegan Sun Arena on March 18, 2022
- What’s Up This Weekend: Salve Fall Festival Weekend, Halloween Hilarity, Trunk or Treat, and more
- Opinion – Rep. Carson: High stakes of appropriate coastal management
- Edward King House to serve as a new drop-off site for Meals on Wheels