After several months of construction, Seasons Corner Market will open at 560 Thames Street on Friday, June 10th.
The new location will have a brand new and state-of-the art Shell gasoline and diesel dispensers (including Shell V-Power NiTRO+ Premium Gasoline) and a new market that features Green Mountain Coffee, Nicole’s Gourmet salads and sandwiches by Pranzi Catering, F’Real Milkshakes, Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs, Premium Popcorn, SUPERPRETZELS, a brand new Pepsi Spire machine and more.
East Side Management operates the Shell Gas Station on Lower Thames Street as well as three other Aquidneck Island Shell stations, 1 on JT Connell Highway in Newport and 2 in Middletown.
East Side Management is currently hiring for this location.
What was formerly known as the “Shell Gas Station” has been closed since February 21st for renovations and remodeling (More info – Shell Gas Station on Lower Thames Street Will Close For Several Months).
Here’s a reminder of what the location looked like prior to the renovations.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)