It seems like almost everyday that we are approached and asked “Who has the best _____ in Newport?” or “Where is the best place for _____ in Newport?”, often times you can most fill in the blank with seafood, lobster roll, chowder and oysters.
One of the most common requests and asks is for pizza, locals and tourists have long been in search of where to find a good pizza in the City-By-The-Sea. Now we’re not talking about drunk pizza, when pretty much any kind of pizza will do.
We’re talking about a pizza pie that you can sit down and enjoy it, without feeling the guilt of six pounds of grease. The kind of pizza that you would be proud to bring home to your friends and family.
Take those late night pizza goggles off and be honest, who has the best pizza in Newport, RI?
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Motels Rock the Odeum (September 16, 2021)
- 4th Annual Cardines Classic featuring Army versus Navy rescheduled to October 1