It seems like almost everyday that we are approached and asked “Who has the best _____ in Newport?” or “Where is the best place for _____ in Newport?”, often times you can most fill in the blank with seafood, lobster roll, chowder and oysters.
One of the most common requests and asks is for pizza, locals and tourists have long been in search of where to find a good pizza in the City-By-The-Sea. Now we’re not talking about drunk pizza, when pretty much any kind of pizza will do.
We’re talking about a pizza pie that you can sit down and enjoy it, without feeling the guilt of six pounds of grease. The kind of pizza that you would be proud to bring home to your friends and family.
Take those late night pizza goggles off and be honest, who has the best pizza in Newport, RI?
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf