It seems like almost everyday that we are approached and asked “Who has the best _____ in Newport?” or “Where is the best place for _____ in Newport?”, often times you can most fill in the blank with seafood, lobster roll, chowder and oysters.
One of the most common requests and asks is for pizza, locals and tourists have long been in search of where to find a good pizza in the City-By-The-Sea. Now we’re not talking about drunk pizza, when pretty much any kind of pizza will do.
We’re talking about a pizza pie that you can sit down and enjoy it, without feeling the guilt of six pounds of grease. The kind of pizza that you would be proud to bring home to your friends and family.
Take those late night pizza goggles off and be honest, who has the best pizza in Newport, RI?
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune
- Apple Picking Season has arrived! “Six Picks” Orchards in Newport County and beyond
- Jamestown Arts Center seeks artist submissions for ‘RAW: Reassessment and Wonder’
- National Data shows an increase in child poverty and uninsured children
- 24th International Seapower Symposium taking place at Naval War College this week
- Obituary: Anne S. Gadoury
- Obituary: John Richard Davidson