Ever wonder what grandma’s old – maybe antique – vase is worth. Or preparing to downsize and trying to determine how to get rid of all that “junk” you’ve accumulated over the years. Is it worth anything? Should you just pull up a dumpster and get rid of it?
Kevin Bruneau, owner of Bruneau & Co. who has been helping people make those decisions for years, joined us Frank Prosnitz and I on The Open Forum on WADK 1540 am from 12:30pm to 1:30pm today.
Bruneau also chatted about his time as a co-star of the PBS series, Market Warriors, which followed four pickers as they went cross-country to buy at flea markets and antiques shows.
At 1:30pm, Michael Smith joined Frank and I to discuss his decision to run against Representative Lauren Carson for the District 75 seat in the House of Representatives. Hear about his platform, what his plan is and what he thinks needs to be done at the State House.
Listen 12:30pm to 1pm
Listen 1pm to 2pm
Listen to The Open Forum with Ryan Belmore every weekday from 12:30pm to 2pm on WADK 1540 AM!
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 25 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 10 – 17)
- Common Fence Music to present Dedicated Men of Zion in streaming concert
- Whalers Brewing Company to give a free keg of beer to every bar and restaurant in Rhode Island
- This Day in RI History: May 18, 1652 – Rhode Island becomes the first colony to pass an anti-slavery law
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now