Ever wonder what grandma’s old – maybe antique – vase is worth. Or preparing to downsize and trying to determine how to get rid of all that “junk” you’ve accumulated over the years. Is it worth anything? Should you just pull up a dumpster and get rid of it?
Kevin Bruneau, owner of Bruneau & Co. who has been helping people make those decisions for years, joined us Frank Prosnitz and I on The Open Forum on WADK 1540 am from 12:30pm to 1:30pm today.
Bruneau also chatted about his time as a co-star of the PBS series, Market Warriors, which followed four pickers as they went cross-country to buy at flea markets and antiques shows.
At 1:30pm, Michael Smith joined Frank and I to discuss his decision to run against Representative Lauren Carson for the District 75 seat in the House of Representatives. Hear about his platform, what his plan is and what he thinks needs to be done at the State House.
Listen 12:30pm to 1pm
Listen 1pm to 2pm
Listen to The Open Forum with Ryan Belmore every weekday from 12:30pm to 2pm on WADK 1540 AM!
More from What’s Up Newp
- Opinion – Rep. Carson: High stakes of appropriate coastal management
- Edward King House to serve as a new drop-off site for Meals on Wheels
- Newport resident named new VP & Branch Sales Manager at BankNewport’s North Kingstown branch
- Ticket Giveaway: S.G. Goodman Saturday, Oct. 30th at the Newport Casino
- Nor’easter Update: National Grid responding to power outages
- Update: All restrictions lifted on Newport Pell and Jamestown Verrazzano Bridges
- Got storm photos? Send us your pics by 9PM Wednesday
- Obituary: Molly Falconer de Ramel
- Grey Sail Brewing celebrating 10 years
- LIVE BLOG | Rhode Island cancellations, closures, and delays