Trudy Coxe, CEO of the Preservation Society of Newport County, joined me on Monday for our monthly chat about all that’s happening, new and to do at the Newport Mansions and Preservation Society.
Pat Fernandez, Chairman of the Newport Flower Show, joined Trudy and I to chat about all that will be happening at Rosecliff for this year’s show.
Monty Burnham, the new Chairman of the Board of the Preservation Society of Newport County, stopped by to chat about what opportunities, obstacles and events are down the road for the Preservation Society.
Finally, Angela Moore called in to talk about her annual Angela Moore Fashion Show, that’s set to take place at Rosecliff on July 7th.
Listen to The Open Forum: 12:30pm to 1pm
Listen to The Open Forum: 1pm to 2pm
For more information on all of these events and the Preservation Society of Newport County, visit www.newportmansions.org.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- Governor McKee signs Rhode Island African Heritage and History Curriculum Bill
- 31 open houses happening this weekend (July 30 – August 1)
- A1 Roofing & Construction teams up with FabNewport to further FabGolf program for local youth
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools