It was a action packed Monday edition of The Open Forum with Ryan Belmore on WADK 1540 AM on June 6th, here’s what’s happened…
World Oceans Day – I brought back audio from our recent discussion with Sailors For The Sea about World Oceans Day, Sailors For The Sea will host several events to celebrate the day on Wednesday, June 8th.
Global Wellness Day – Allison Schumann, Spa Director for Vanderbilt Grace, joined me to talk about the community program Vanderbilt Grace has put together for Global Wellness Day 2016 (see below).
Pawsox – Frank Proznitz, former reporter for the Providence Journal and Providence Business News, joined me to discuss the future of McCoy Stadium and the Pawsox.
Listen 12:30pm to 1pm
Listen 1pm to 2pm
The Latest From WUN
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Dune”
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Minks rock Askew (October 21, 2021)
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch