This is a daily look at where and why Newport is being mentioned locally and around the globe over the last 24 hours or so, for the latest news from What’sUpNewp, check out All The News.
This story will be updated throughout the day to include new mentions and news.
- The Boston Globe – If Captain Cook’s ship is found, whose is it? Rhode Island’s
- Turn To 10 – Benny’s ad could double as tourism promotion
- The Providence Journal – Bill would redirect some of R.I. hotel tax money back to local tourism …
- Newport Patch – Books Spared after Lower Level of Newport Library Floods
- World Match Racing Tour – Newport Turns It On
- Turn To 10 – Rhode Island would own Cook’s ship, if found
- My Sailing – Size and diversity in 2016 Newport Bermuda fleet
The Latest From WUN
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Dune”
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Minks rock Askew (October 21, 2021)
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch