The $100,326 jackpot for Rhode Island’s own progressive jackpot game, Wild Money, that was hit on June 4th has been claimed by an Exeter man. The winning ticket holders name and address were not made public.
The winning ticket was sold at Cumberland Farms, 3166 East Main Rd., Portsmouth.
Tuesday’s estimated Wild Money jackpot is $26,000.
The Wild Money drawings take place three times a week: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights, live on WPRI-TV at 7:29pm.
The Latest From WUN
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record
- Living History Event brings re-enactors, spectators to Butts Hill Fort
- Opinion: Portsmouth voters must reject Question 2
- Grammy-Nominated Artist Leigh Nash playing Club Passim Tuesday, November 2