What’s On Tap at The Wharf Pub is a sponsored weekly column written by Sarah Fimple, Beverage Manager of The Wharf Pub. It’s meant to keep you in the know of what their serving up for beverages, food and entertainment.
The Wharf Pub is currently featuring 20 draft lines (mostly New England based beer companies) and 63 bottles (local, domestic and international favorites).
We do have a couple of new beers on tap, a new flight, entertainment and plenty of great food lined up for the week ahead;
Flight Of The Week
- “Fimps Fruit Flight!” featuring Ommegang Rosetta, Two Roads Road Jam and Green Flash Soul Style. $11. Available to order while supplies last.
New Beers Available
- Green Flash Tangerine Soul Style IPA (San Diego, CA) ABV: 6.5% IBU: 75 – “Missing SoCal? Dive into Green Flash’s newest Tangerine Soul Style IPA! Hopped with Citra and Cascade along with Tangerine Zest giving it tropical fruit notes”
- Flying Dog Dead Rise- (Frederick, MD) 5.6% ABV IBU: 25 – “Love our Old Bay Peel n Eat Shrimp? Pair it with Flying Dog’s Dead Rise! Summer Ale brewed with Old Bay Seasoning to make your night!
- Nantucket Vineyards Cranberry Pinot Gris, Nantucket – $10 Glass, $30 Bottle
Special Events –
Saturday May 7th- “Come watch the Kentucky Derby Race with us at the Wharf Pub and enjoy a glass of Two Roads Conntucky Lightnin’!”
- Friday: Live music at 8pm. No cover.
- Saturday: Live music at 8pm. No cover.
- Sunday: Live music at 2pm. No cover.
- Tuesday: Open Mic Night at 8pm-Sing a song and get a complimentary burger or sandwich
- Thursday: Bingo at 8pm. Bingo cards cost just $1 and you can win prizes such as gift certificates for dinner at The Wharf Pub
The Wharf Pub is located at 37 Bowen’s Wharf and online at www.thewharfpubnewport.com.