What’s On Tap at The Wharf Pub is a sponsored weekly column written by Sarah Fimple, Beverage Manager of The Wharf Pub. It’s meant to keep you in the know of what their serving up for beverages, food and entertainment.
The Wharf Pub is currently featuring 20 draft lines (mostly New England based beer companies) and 63 bottles (local, domestic and international favorites).
Come check out The Sea Flight This week! Today we are featuring: Sixpoint Jammer, Coronado Islander IPA and Stone Go To IPA. $12 (while supplies last).
Happy Memorial Day Weekend! We always have new beers rotating on draft. This week on our deck we have:
- Ballast Point Pineapple Sculpin
- Grey Sail Captains Daughter
- Foolproof Queen Of The Yahd
- Otter Creek Fresh Slice
- (While Supplies last.)
Not a beer drinker? Come sip on a glass of wine. Newest to the Pub is Nantucket’s Cranberry Pinot Gris. Great way to cool down right on the Wharf!
Come Join Us Wednesday June 15th with Victory Brewing Co for our Summer of Love Pint Night! Kick of the summer right and spin a wheel of prizes from Victory from 7-9 PM!
- Friday: Live music at 8pm. No cover.
- Saturday: Live music at 8pm. No cover.
- Sunday: Live music at 2pm. No cover.
- Tuesday: Open Mic Night at 8pm-Sing a song and get a complimentary burger or sandwich
- Thursday: Bingo at 8pm. Bingo cards cost just $1 and you can win prizes such as gift certificates for dinner at The Wharf Pub
The Wharf Pub is located at 37 Bowen’s Wharf and online at www.thewharfpubnewport.com.
The Latest From WUN
- City of Newport: A portion of the Cliff Walk will be closed on Monday for maintenance
- Newport String Quartet to perform Dvorak, Montgomery, and Tate at St Columba’s
- ‘Normandie’ estate on Ocean Drive sells for $12.5 million
- On the market for a new home? Check out these 29 open houses happening this weekend
- Six Picks: The best in local music this weekend – Popovic, Nelson, and a Legend