Sign up for our free newsletter, we’ll deliver every What’sUpNewp story straight to you every morning!
What’s On Tap at The Wharf Pub is a sponsored weekly column written by Sarah Fimple, Beverage Manager of The Wharf Pub. It’s meant to keep you in the know of what their serving up for beverages, food and entertainment.
The Wharf Pub is currently featuring 20 draft lines (mostly New England based beer companies) and 63 bottles (local, domestic and international favorites).
We do have a couple of new beers on tap, a new flight, entertainment and plenty of great food lined up for the week ahead;
Flight Of The Week
“Up In The Clouds” featuring Long Trail Mostly Cloudy, Saucony Peach & Ginger Saison and Stony Creek Stony Joe. $13 (Available while supplies last.
The Wharf Pub will be doing a special menu for American Craft Beer from May 16th through May 22nd, we are the only place in Newport carrying all these beers.
On May 25th, we’ll be hosting a Stone Brewing Co Launch Party at the Wharf Pub featuring They’re new Enjoy by 05.30.16 Tangerine IPA.
- Friday: Live music at 8pm. No cover.
- Saturday: Live music at 8pm. No cover.
- Sunday: Live music at 2pm. No cover.
- Tuesday: Open Mic Night at 8pm-Sing a song and get a complimentary burger or sandwich
- Thursday: Bingo at 8pm. Bingo cards cost just $1 and you can win prizes such as gift certificates for dinner at The Wharf Pub
The Wharf Pub is located at 37 Bowen’s Wharf and online at www.thewharfpubnewport.com.