Fried pickles, hog wings, brisket, chicken, pulled pork, baby back ribs and your favorite cocktail served in a mason jar are back!
Smoke House, Newport’s place to enjoy bbq straight from the smoker, opens on Sunday, May 1st at 11:00 a.m. for the season.
Smoke House will be open daily through mid-October.
Smoke House is located on America’s Cup Avenue in Newport and online at www.smokehousenewport.com.
For a look at when your other favorite seasonal restaurants will reopen for the season, visit Newport’s Seasonal Restaurants Prepare to Reopen for Season.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13