Fried pickles, hog wings, brisket, chicken, pulled pork, baby back ribs and your favorite cocktail served in a mason jar are back!
Smoke House, Newport’s place to enjoy bbq straight from the smoker, opens on Sunday, May 1st at 11:00 a.m. for the season.
Smoke House will be open daily through mid-October.
Smoke House is located on America’s Cup Avenue in Newport and online at www.smokehousenewport.com.
For a look at when your other favorite seasonal restaurants will reopen for the season, visit Newport’s Seasonal Restaurants Prepare to Reopen for Season.
The Latest From WUN
- Potter League to host 32nd Annual Heart & Sole Walk for Animals at Fort Adams
- The Beach Boys To play Mohegan Sun Arena on New Year’s Eve
- FirstWorks to present “Women Trailblazers in Music” in November
- Now Hiring: 77 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- National Sailing Hall Of Fame inducts Class of 2021