Washington Square and Long Wharf Mall each welcomed new neighbors over the last few days.
Sephora hosted Grand Opening at their new location at 49 Long Wharf Mall on Friday, doors opened at 10 am. Sephora’s regular hours will be open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
Services that will be offered at Sephora’s new Newport location include beauty services, mini-makeover, beauty classes and other store events.
For their Newport location, Sephora is still hiring for Assistant Manager (Lead), Cashier, Skincare Advisor (Consultant), Make Up Advisor (Color Consultant), Make Up Advisor (Color Consultant) and Co-Manager (Specialist).
After a successful Summer of 2015 at 106 William Street, lululemon athletica once again returned to Newport, RI and opened up a Pop-Up Shop for the Summer of 2016.
For the Summer of 2016, the Pop-Up Shop is located at 17 Touro Street (Washington Square) and will open on Tuesday, May 24th at 10 a.m.
The Latest From WUN
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Dune”
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Minks rock Askew (October 21, 2021)
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch