On today’s busy Monday edition of The Open Forum on WADK 1540 AM, we caught up with John Rodman, Christopher Carbone and Joe Dias.
12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. – John Rodman, Director of Museum Experience at Preservation Society of Newport County, joined me to chat about all that’s happening and new at the Newport Mansions as they prepare to open all 11 houses on Saturday, May 21st. John and I also chatted about CBS News Sunday Morning filming this week at some of the mansions , as well as what’s happening for new tours and exhibits.
1:30 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. – Christopher Carbone, Program Director for the Expressive Arts Institute at Salve Regina University, called in to chat about Expressive Arts Institute at Salve Regina Still Accepting Applications for its Foundation Course.
1:45 p.m. to 2 p.m. – Joe Dias, Executive Director of Fort Adams Trust, called in to discuss all the work that was done over this past weekend that included Redoubt at Fort Adams Has Been Reclaimed.
Listen 12:30 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Listen 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Listen to The Open Forum with Ryan Belmore every weekday from 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. on WADK 1540AM!
More From What’s Up Newp
- Newport Polo’s 20th annual charity gala will benefit Jeffrey Osborne Foundation
- Preservation Society of Newport County receives prestigious award from Garden Club of America
- What’s Up This Weekend in Newport County: May 14 – 16
- Beavertail Lighthouse, Watch Hill Lighthouse are being given away for free
- CDC: If you’re fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask – indoors or outdoors, in most settings