Earlier today, the City of Newport and the Broadway Merchants Association launched a new digital media and social media campaign aimed at helping the businesses on Broadway during the final few months of construction and throughout this summer.
Read our story on the new initiative from earlier today – ‘Local Broadway District’ Digital and Social Media Campaign Launched
Mayor Jeanne-Marie Napolitano, City Councilor Lynne Ceglie, Jamie from Corner Cafe and Christina from Newport Bicycle joined me on The Open Forum on WADK 1540 AM from 1pm to 2pm to discuss this new initiative and the progress on construction.
For more information on the project, visit www.broadwaynewport.com.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up This Weekend in Newport County: May 14 – 16
- Beavertail Lighthouse, Watch Hill Lighthouse are being given away for free
- CDC: If you’re fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask – indoors or outdoors, in most settings
- Opinion: Our seniors have earned the comfort to know we value them
- Obituary: Scott James Sawyer