Frank Prosnitz, a former Reporter for the Providence Journal and Providence Business News, joined me on The Open Forum on Wednesday to discuss local politics, statewide politics and much more.
Among the topics that were discussed were how many members of the Rhode Island General Assembly “called out” journalists, the Providence Journal and WPRI on their journalistic practices.
We also discussed the (then) proposed resolution to ban plastic bags in Newport, and the Senate Hearing today that will discuss raising the meals and beverage tax in Newport and Middletown.
Listen 12:30pm to 1pm
Listen 1pm to 2pm
The Latest From WUN
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Dune”
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Minks rock Askew (October 21, 2021)
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch